Sunday 14 November 2010

Shot of the the day

Cheryl Meehan, photoshoot addict, arranged a surprise family shoot for her mum today. It was really touching as her mum thought it would just be her and her 2 daughters. Before they arrived the family came in and hid in the back... I of course had no clue what was happening but it was all very exciting... Cheryl and her mum and sister arrived and we went about the shoot as normal... then the door opened and one by one the Bradey Bunch assembled in the studio met with tears of happiness.... I'm glad I had my camera (for more than the reason of not being a very good photographer doing a shoot without one) because the reaction was priceless!! It truely worked out as a good surprise and the energy of the shoot was awesome! I'm sure it won't be too long until Cheryls next shoot and considering designing a loyalty card in her honour....

No comments:

Post a Comment